Food4Soul: Daily Free Food Distribution Program
- Delhi- B.R. Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini
- Hyderabad- Niloufer Hospital
Weekly Food Distribution Program
- Sarvatma Sevashram: Mehfil-e-Kalandar, Noida
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala: Madre de deus Church in Vettucaud
Evening Food Distribution Program, Hyderabad
- Sai Temple, Gachibowli
- Apollo Hospital Annexe.
- LV Prasad Eye Hospital
Monthly Food Support Program
- The Khidmat Foundation has an orphanage in Delhi where 32 children are being taken care of. The organization serves 12,400 meals a year at the orphanage.
- About 10, 000 people are fed throughout the special month of fasting at various locations in India. It has been observed that the evening meal serves the poor people as morning meal before the beginning of the fast.
Food4School Mid-day Meal Program
Under this self-funded initiative free meals are served to children from economically weaker section, every day. The foundation also financially supports academically promising children by establishing scholarships.
- Vivekananda Vidyalaya at Nanakramguda, Hyderabad
- Richmonds High School at Kondapur, Hyderabad (affiliated to the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh)
Emergency Food Support Program
- Food packets were distributed at flood-submerged Bharathi Nagar Colony remotely situated near Alwal District, Secunderabad where the support system had collapsed.
- Palliative Care Support Kitchen- In the past The Khidmat Foundation has provided Palliative care support to terminally ill patients in Kerala. Under this special program customized meals were being regularly served to the patients.
- Free Medical Health Camps- Mandawali, Patparganj (Delhi)
- Free Eye Examination Camp, Hyderabad- out Patient Examination for 300 people followed by distribution of about 250 spectacles to the poor and needy
Other Social Initiatives
- Special food distribution service for not so privileged targets 15,000 meals a year.
- The organization takes care of the education expenses of 28 children.
- About eleven families are being supported by The Khidmat Foundation.
- The organization provides meal for about 1000-1200 people in the Police training camp in Sringeri, Kotha Gudam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Weekly Food Distribution Program is organized occasionally for about 150 people in Burma Rehabilitation Camp in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.